Taree printers and graphic designers helping local businesses grow!
The role of printers and designers in supporting businesses is wide spread – there are many more aspects that they’re involved in than people think! Graphic design and printing services help people and businesses communicate with the world – who they are, what they stand for and what they’re offering those around them. Without the aid of talented designers, print products and printing services, many of the biggest global businesses wouldn’t be where they are today. Jennings print is proud to be a part of the success of all their clients, and those in Taree are no exception.
Situated in a pristine part of the upper North Coast of New South Wales, the gorgeous town of Taree is central to so many popular tourist destinations. Surrounded by the famous Manning Valley, and close to holiday hot-spots like Forster, Seal Rocks, Hawks Nest, Bellingen and Coffs Harbour – it’s no wonder that it’s such a strategic location to be running a business from. There are a huge array of towns surrounding Taree that need the services of businesses based there, and getting the word out about them is something that Jennings Print loves helping their Taree clients with.
Being so close by the Manning Valley area and the frequently visited Myall Lakes National Parks areas, it is an especially popular accommodation pick, as well as a great rest stop for travellers making their way throughout the region. Because tourism is such a huge economic driver in the region – print products and graphic design is in high demand! The seasonal nature of Australian nature tourism means that the offerings of businesses in the areas change and get updated frequently – products like brochures, flying banners, and window signage are always needing to change. The team at Jennings Print keeps their finger on the pulse with their Taree clients to make sure their message is getting out there, and staying on point!
Jennings Print has been in business since 1975 – that’s a long time to get it right. Our team has built a loyal business base by putting customer service and support at the very top of our priority list. That means that we take the time – the real time – that it takes to get to know our clients, their business, their vision and goals. When you give you customers 110% focus, you produce print products and graphic design that delivers every time.
Our team doesn’t just work in physical print – though the value of traditional printing such as business cards, flyersand company stationary should never be underestimated! We put an equal focus on graphic design to suit all manner of website and social media application to keep your brand and messaging consistent across all platforms – online and offline. If you’re looking for a great print and design company that is passionate about helping their clients grow and provides top quality service – Jennings Print is the answer for you.
The team at Jennings Print takes our environmental responsibilities seriously, and has taken a number of actions to ensure we are contributing to a greener world and we know that is especially close to the hearts of our Taree clientele. Some of our initiatives include:
- Recycling 100% of paper and board waste
- Purchasing the majority of our sourced paper/ board stock as either ISO14001 certified and/or FSC certified.
- Enrolled in the Sustainable Green Print program – the Australian Printing Industry certification program designed to help printing companies meet their environmental obligations
- Monitoring and controlling energy consumption with our presses, computers, finishing equipment and air conditioning. All staff is committed to powering down and switching off machinery when not in use.
- All IT equipment is removed and recycled by 1800 E-Waste, where 95%, by weight, will be recycled for future use.
- Establishing a process to allow for continual environmental performance improvement aligned with our objectives and targets.
- Regularly updated waste management policies and procedures
Jennings Print is proud to be involved in their community, both local and global. Taree printers like us are in a unique position to help our local charities, not-for-profit organisations and volunteers by helping to supply print products and services that get the word about their causes out. Just some of the organisations that Jennings Print is proud to support and be involved with include:
- Westpac Helicopter Rescue
- The Mark Hughes Foundation
- Carries Place – domestic violence & homelessness services
- Rotary, local schools, local sporting teams
- Proud member of the White Ribbon Workplace Accreditation Program – educating our team on male violence against women, and how to work to prevent it.
Products & Services offered by our friendly Taree team
The team at Jennings Print work hard every day to provide a huge range of products and services to their Taree clients and community using the latest technology and techniques. Our diligent printers and designers work hard to keep their skills sharp and relevant in a print landscape that changes as rapidly as the rest of the world.
Because of these rapid changes, we know our clients need to keep themselves current and ahead of the curve and the Jennings Print team is ready to come to the rescue!
We offer a huge range of products and services, and use technology that allows us to provide incredibly competitive turn-around times on digital and offset services in particular. Our main services include: